CIP Office 3
Size: 3,100 Sq. Ft. | Dimensions: 62 ft x 50 ft
Availability: Available for Lease or Sale
Ability to Expand? Yes
Staging Area Size: 10 Acres
Dock Doors: No
Coordinates: 40.185705, -81.876875
Address: 47201 County Road 273, Conesville, OH 43811
Transportation Logistics (Truck)
- Non-Potable Water (Private): immediately available
Bathrooms, sinks, water fountains, service water taps, and others throughout building are already plumbed underground. New tie in to deep well must be completed.
- Potable Water (Private): former potable water treatment plant can be restarted/managed on site
- Public Potable Water: TBD
- Wastewater Septic (Private): Men and women bathrooms plumbed and already built out in building. Must tie back into (1/2) septic clean closed package plants on site and restart
- Wastewater (Private): Wastewater underground lines plumbed to chemical sump area right at building. Wastewater pumped back into influent flow in plant. Common floor drains, downspouts, etc went to runoff drains and back to pond behind plant.
- Sanitary/Wastewater (Public): Best option will be to bring public septic line to site and tie into main lines in building (9,000 ft away) and tie buildings into new main”
- 3 Phase service – American Electric Power
Electric heaters located throughout building
- Low voltage power distribution equipment (208/120 V 42-circuit), panels, breakers, and wiring in place. Various panels and equipment in place to power equipment and infrastructure.
- Electrical buses and control system in building, in-place. Turn-key power available to building.
- Heat is supplied to building via electric HVAC system
- Natural Gas distribution line (3″) and transmission line (12″) proximate to building. Propane tanks available in area for heat/energy for prospects as an alternative to tapping a natural gas line.
- Fiber optic available along County Road 273 from AT&T, Verizon, and other local providers (3,500 ft away).
- Buried and underground fiber optic/telecomm cabling available
Ethane gas pipelines proximate to site
HVAC – Electric heat supplied to building via electric HVAC system
Compressed air – CA lines throughout building and compressor
BUILDING INDUSTRY USE(s)
- Training Center
- Data Center / Mining
- Private office spaces
- Large meeting/conference room
- Garage with dock door access
- Private office rooms
- Large parking lot
- Multiple entrances
- Water and septic plumbing in place
- Fire suppression system/sprinklers
- Electric HVAC system
- Low-voltage power distribution (208/120 V)
View highlighted properties currently available at CIP