CIP Warehouse 4
Size: 8,120 Sq. Ft. | Dimensions: 116 ft x 70 ft
Side Wall Height: 20 Ft.
Clear Height: 24 Ft.
Availability: Available for Lease or Sale
Ability to Expand? Yes
Staging Area Size: 10 Acres
Dock Doors: Yes, x4
Coordinates: 40.192218, -81.863202
Address: 47201 County Road 273, Conesville, OH 43811
Located at the intersection of five points. Currently used for warehousing and general storage. No offices or bathrooms.
Private, gated, industrial haul road access to building. Parking and staging areas available surrounding building. Roll-off truck/equipment ramp in place, x4 dock doors to access building with 12 ft clearance height
Road Access: Yes, Building situated along a concrete site haul road with immediate access to public roads. Significant area surrounding building for outside storage, parking, and material movement.
Column spacing – _____ ft OC
Excellent structural integrity
Insulated interior for heat/cooling retention
Concrete floors – ~8″ thick
Corrugated metal siding
Corrugated metal roofing
Transportation Logistics (Truck)
- No water supplied to building currently
- No wastewater or septic system at building currently
- 277/480 V 3 Phase service (American Electric Power)
LED lighting, Service panel size can be upgraded per prospect demand
- Low voltage power distribution equipment (208/120 V 42-circuit), panels, breakers, and wiring in place. Mid-voltage power distribution (277/480 V) panels, breakers, wiring, conduit, etc in place. Various panels and equipment in place to power equipment and infrastructure.
- Electrical buses and control system in building, in-place. Turn-key power available to building.
- No heat supplied to building currently.
- Natural Gas distribution line (3″) and transmission line (12″) proximate to building. Propane tanks available in area for heat/energy for prospects as an alternative to tapping a natural gas line.
- Fiber optic available along County Road 273 from AT&T, Verizon, and other local providers (200 ft away).
- Buried and underground fiber optic/telecomm cabling available
Ethane gas pipelines proximate to site
HVAC – Electric heat supplied to building via electric HVAC system
Compressed air – CA lines throughout building and compressor
BUILDING INDUSTRY USE(s)
Data Center/Crypto Mining
- LED Lighting
- Concrete floors
- Multiple large dock doors
- Immediate public road access
- Outdoor staging areas
- Excellent visibility to public
View highlighted properties currently available at CIP