CIP Warehouse 5
Size: 9,135 Sq. Ft. | Dimensions: 115 ft x 81 ft
Side Wall Height: 30 Ft.
Clear Height: 34 Ft.
Availability: Available for Lease or Sale
Ability to Expand? Yes
Staging Area Size: 15 Acres
Dock Doors: Yes, x2
Coordinates: 40.196585, -81.849876
Address: 47201 County Road 273, Conesville, OH 43811
CIP Warehouse 5 description coming soon.
Road Access: Yes, Building has private haul road access and public road access bordering building. The building is fenced in with 8 ft high fencing with gated access. There are on site industrial access roads throughout the 500+ developable footprint with multiple points of ingress/egress. These are concrete roads with a large truck-scale in place, there is industrial fencing in place surrounding the entire developable footprint, a large parking lot that can accommodate 200+ cars, and a security office with a gated site entrance
Transportation Logistics (Truck)
- 277/480 V 3 Phase service (American Electric Power)
LED lighting, Service panel size can be upgraded per prospect demand
- Low voltage power distribution equipment (208/120 V 42-circuit), panels, breakers, and wiring in place. Mid-voltage power distribution (277/480 V) panels, breakers, wiring, conduit, etc in place. Various panels and equipment in place to power equipment and infrastructure.
- Electrical buses and control system in building, in-place. Turn-key power available to building.
- Natural Gas distribution line (3″) and transmission line (12″) proximate to building. Propane tanks available in area for heat/energy for prospects as an alternative to tapping a natural gas line. Piped propane lines through building, existing propane tank, and tap for heating building.
- Fiber optic available at the end of County Road 275 from AT&T, Verizon, and other local providers (2,000 ft away).
- Buried and underground fiber optic/telecomm cabling available
BUILDING INDUSTRY USE(s)
- LED Lighting
- High ceilings
- Fire suppression/sprinkler system
- Mezzanine level
- Electric ventilation fans in walls
- Industrial staircase
- 208/120 V panel
- 277/480 V panel
- Common meeting rooms
- Mezzanine storage room
- Fenced in yard
- Parking lot
- Propane heat
- Concrete floors
- Multiple large dock doors
- Immediate public road access
- Outdoor staging areas
- Excellent visibility to public
View highlighted properties currently available at CIP