“THE MADE IN THE USA CITY.”
The former location of the 2,200 MW AEP Conesville Power Plant.
Enjoy the safety and friendliness of a “small town” atmosphere, with big city amenities just a short drive away.
- Employee loyalty (low turnover), strong work ethic, and dedication to companies
- High regional industrial specialization in this area
- 630,000 in labor shed within 50 miles of CIP
- 3,800,000 in labor shed within 100 miles of CIP
- 7,800,000 population within 100 miles of CIP
INCENTIVES & BUSINESS CLIMATE (Source: Coshocton County Port Authority)
- Community reinvestment Area (CRA) may allow for property tax exemptions for certain investments
- Local Revolving Loan Funds are available through the Coshocton Port Authority
- Streamlined permitting process and dedicated public support of projects
- Houses the largest USA flag manufacturing location in the United States
- One of the largest producers of bacon in the USA
- Coshocton was the birthplace for the Specialty Advertising Industry, latex coated gloves, March of Dimes, Pope Gosser China and others.
- Richard Downing Airport – 5,000 ft runway
- Ohio Central Railroad (Commercial Freight)
QUALITY OF LIFE (Source: Coshocton County Port Authority)
- Low natural disaster risk
- Home to 5 local wineries, 2 local breweries, and a distillery
- Home of the historic canal era town of Roscoe Village, unique retail shops, and abundant artistic environment.
- Outstanding recreational opportunities such as hunting, fishing, camping, and hiking
- Woodbury Wildlife Area
- Forest Hill Lake and Campground
- Clary Gardens
- Home to two public golf courses
- New and existing household priced below national average
- Median home value is $82,700
EDUCATION (Source: Coshocton County Port Authority)
- The Coshocton County Career Center provides custom training services to fit the needs of area employers.
- Home to a branch of the Central Ohio Technical College offering two-year associate degrees.
- Muskingum University utilizes the Coshocton Campus for a variety of programs and classes.
- The Coshocton County’s Department of Job and Family Services provides pre-employment screenings and certifications as well as other vital workforce development services.
Economics & Demographics
1 Workdays Drive to:
Transportation Logistics (Truck)
- 20 mi. – Zanesville, OH
- 50 mi. – Mansfield, OH
- 60 mi. – Canton, OH
- 70 mi. – Columbus, OH
- 85 mi. – Akron, OH
- 90 mi. – Parkersburg, WV
101 – 200 mi.
- 110 mi. – Washington, PA
- 125 mi. – Pittsburgh, PA
- 125 mi. – Cleveland, OH
- 140 mi. – Dayton, OH
- 150 mi. – Morgantown, WV
- 160 mi. – Charleston, WV
- 175 mi. – Cincinnati, OH
201 – 300 mi.
- 205 mi. – Erie, PA
- 215 mi. – Detroit, MI
- 250 mi. – Indianapolis, IN
- 275 mi. – Louisville, KY
- 300 mi. – Buffalo, NY
- 375 mi. – Washington, DC
- 380 mi. – Chicago, IL
- 400 mi. – Toronto, ON
- 425 mi. – Philadelphia, PA
- 425 mi. – Charlotte, NC
- 450 mi. – Nashville, TN
- 485 mi. – New York City, NY
- 500 mi. – St. Louis, MO
- 630 mi. – Atlanta, GA
- 650 mi. – Memphis, TN
- 750 mi. – Boston, MA